Applications are now open until August 30, 2023 18:00 (+4 GMT Dubai Time) wherein the Committee will make its independent selection by the first week of September, 2023.
- Health care professionals from any country can apply for the grant
- The following criteria will be considered during the selection process to ensure diversity and milestones: Age, Country, Experience and Speciality
- Number of publications indexed in the last 5 years, etc.
- The grant is intended for the 8th International Congress on Cardiac Problems on Pregnancy only
- All paperwork (visa, study leave, etc…) remains the responsibility of the applicant
- Applicants are eligible for one source of funding only. If alternative funds are available on top of the Travel Grant applicants must notify the Committee immediately
- A letter of support from the candidate’s program director is required during the application process.
- 40 grant recipients will be notified by September, 2023.
- Grants will be provided after showing the attendance certificate during the last day of the conference.
- Travel grant includes a stipend of USD 700 that can be utilized for logistics
- Registration is complimentary to grant winners
Step 1: Identification
- Please fill in the fields below in order to identify yourself.
Step 2: Proof of Training and Accomplishments
- Please provide the following information to ensure you are a physician in training along with current milestones in your career.
Step 3: Agree to the Terms
I hereby request the travel grant to the 8th International Congress on Cardiac Probems in Pregnancy on October 19-22, 2023 on my own discretion.
I hereby submit this form as the person identified in this form. I am not replying on this method solely to attend the conference.
I hereby I understand that the limit of the travel grant includes a stipend of USD 700 towards my flight and accomodation that will be provided on the last day of the conference in addition to direct coverage of physical registration by the organizers.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.